Sunday, May 27, 2007

UFO's and How They Change Your Life!




OK, I admit it I've seen a UFO and it changed my life! It was March of 1967 in Boulder, Colorado at the University of Colorado. It was the second night of viewing a white light cruising in a zig zag pattern, east to west then reversing. A dorm friend and I watched this for several hours until about 1:30 AM. In that time it turned into a red glowing ball. seemed to seperate and drop , shot at high speed making sharp 90+ degree turns, then finally came about 200 feet silently over our heads heading north.

Decades later, I realized the UFO was originally flying over the Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons Plant, and finally through research into the phase of the moon at the time and last year a UFO report in Montana (north remember) that I realized the correct timeframe. Why it took 40 years to put this altogether I have no idea.


This is the UFO that I saw that night. http://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm




Here is a major UFO INFO PORTAL WEB SITE:http://www.wovoca.com/links-ufo.htm

No comments: