Friday, April 18, 2008

My Space !

From sea to sea, and state to state, My Space is being invaded by the rude and annoying!

It matters not, that I am the only person in a 200 seat theater, a 100 seat dinning area. The very next person that shows up will sit next to me or in front of me! What the hell is this about? One of my Graduate School advisors wrote his Phd. thesis on this subject.

This really pisses me off. Many times I will move, say "Excuse me, do you mind ?", or just go postal and ask, "Do you want to be my special friend?"

Come on now. If I am sitting at an empty table with personal papers such as taxes in front of me, why on earth would you sit across or next to me with 100 other empty chairs? Could it be that you are an obnoxious annoying noisy prick? I think so!

And when I am urinating, I really don't need any help or a witness to my actions. Oh, and by the way...wash your hands afterwards, you pig!

No comments: