Monday, March 22, 2010

My Psychiatrist Says I'm Sane!

I went  to see the shrink today to get my anxiety and depression medications refilled.  Seems I am good for a year now.

He made me fill out a dumb little "test" to see my moods.  My moods are OK, just nothing to jump up and down about cheering, "God Loves Me", getting all warm and fuzzing about puppies and rainbows, etc.

They always ask, "Do you think about suicide?"  Hell no, I never think of that. I think of killing the thousands who piss me off.......but of course I never say that!  I wonder how different my life would have been if I had been diagnosed in my 20's with depression, instead of in 1993?  Oh well, just another screw-up.

OK, I am tearing up here, thinking about a puppy...........................no I'm not!

No comments: