Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts

How many of us are sick and tired of hearing the same news week after week, a media orgasmic frenzy on the missing child, the oil spill, the economy, etc.?

I see the weather change over the years, but do others? Are people idiots who can’t remember the weather of 40 years ago is different than today? Why aren’t they worried?

I don’t like smelly people.

I don’t like fat, disgusting people.

I don’t like people who spit.

I don’t like pampas, yuppie pukes!

Toddler children make me laugh!

I get a kick out of watching animals.

I saw an advertisement for an African Hunt to shoot male Lions. It cost $20,000 to $37,000, but didn’t include airfare to Africa. Why would anyone want to shoot a Lion?

According to my personal survey, 7/10 Luxury cars contain a blonde on a cell phone or putting on makeup at a red light. Trophy wives?


No comments: