Friday, June 22, 2007

Why I Blog

Blog, Blogged, Blogging...such interesting terms. Why do I do it? Why do I have six Blogs?

I actually narrowed it down. One or two just didn't seem like enough for commentary and subject matter that I am interested in. I've spent years in the science area, construction and design.......and also many years in business and retail, hence my many "hats". I thought I was finished designing and "tweaking" my blogs, but constantly get new ideas or, most recently, input from a review!

I think my blogs are evolving as I seek reviews and hope full, submission for an award or two.

I was surprised at the amount of time (work?) involved and complexity of search engine submissions, reviews, award sites, and just promoting my sites. I guess it could be intimidating for some. However, I get personal rewards from creating something new, and I hope interesting for some.

I try to include original art, photography, or prose, when applicable. That also sooths my creative side.

No comments: