Friday, February 22, 2008

Housing Dismay

WOW, I have one more month in the shelter. I am 8th on a list in getting into a brand new one bedroom in a new building...which is now fulland 27th in another building!

My "housing counselor" says that they will put me into a "market value" studio and pay all expenses until I can get into a subsidized housing! Uh huh.

I'll half believe all this while, I appeal my disability claim. Worse case scenario... I am back on the streets and will head for the beach! I'll be a beach bum all summer!

Meanwhile I am supposed to look for part time work. Uh huh, hello "Monster, Career Builder, Net Temps, and Craig's List"!

Meanwhile, I am still amazed at all the flowering spring plants blooming, even roses! And I chuckle at the snow storms in NY and Michigan! I don't think I can ever live in the rust belt again!

No comments: