Thursday, February 14, 2008

OMG, I am a Senior Citizen and Handicapped

Yeah baby, I got my "Honored Citizen Card" that allowes me to get a monthly bus pass for $23. It covers the buses, light rale, trolly, and tram! I'll be a traveling man now!

The SS denied my claim of disability, geeze two years before 62! I'll be appealing and getting a lawyer since they didn't take any xrays or even see the old ones to make their determination. My current doctor will be on my side, and took xrays. I also have documentation for my disability to get housing! Just more crap to go through.......oh well, the back pay check will just be bigger.

The govenment thinks I am OK to work all day in extream pain. Sure, no problem....I've been doing it for the last 4 years or more, unfortunately it keeps getting worse. My current doc want me to have a full body MRI, and well surgery, but they won't do it without insurance! I am not sure I want anyone opening up my spine!

Anyway, Sunday and Monday may be sunny and in the low 70'sF!

No comments: