Thursday, May 01, 2008

Job Hunting? No, Income Hunting!

OK, I am going through "Voc Rehab" to try and secure some type of employment that I can physically and psychologically do.

I am not motivated to do this at all. Applying for work, listening to annoying co-workers and a boss everyday does not appeal to me. Too many hoops at age 60. I have been homeless and broke since July 2007...28 more months won't matter to me. I have too many debts, that even if I paid $10,000/yr I couldn't pay them off in my remaining lifetime...(school loans).

The tests I have taken so far, show that my previous employment as a design/builder, business analyst, retail management, etc. It is what I like to do. It is what I am educated to do...duh!

I have been there, done that...It got me where I am today! Uh huh.

I don't want a job, I want an income. I have had three blogs for over three years. I have not made a dime, even with great advertisers, and frequent updates. I think they look good and equal to many out there, perhaps better than some. I don't get it. Unfortunately, I am limited to one hour of computer time per day at the Library, so "creating" interest is some what limited! I'll keep plugging away.

No comments: