Saturday, July 05, 2008

"You May Be Homeless, But I Am Not!"

OK, I got my nice new 260 sq ft studio apartment that never cost me more than 30% of my income.........as low as 35+ years ago in college. I have been spending 75%-110% of my income for rent. Uh huh. Now to decorate!

The building has a computer and I'll get to write more often. Been messed up with arthritis the last two weeks, could hardly move for days. It sucks.

Went to the fireworks last night....it was really great after I left the "unwashed masses" area full of minorities, tweaks, and poor people. It was like 300 trailer parks got let out. Yuck.

I ended up at the marina by the million dollar yachts......not crowded, and "on the fifty yard line" of the fire works show! No problem leaving or getting to the street car home, except I fell off the platform and landed on my back. Good thing I had my folding chair back there! LOL Yes of course there was a crowd...duh!

No comments: