Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time Left

OK, I guess I know where I'll be when "The End" comes. Here. I went on-line to see what was involved with moving to another building or another state for subsidized senior housing. Uh huh. Here there is a 2-3 year waiting list for almost all buildings. Most states I have lived, or want to live in, have no local housing office or are "in the hood". I am not interested in diversity, so much is left out. Oh well, just cause I have a housing unit here, doesn't mean I have to physically "be" here 100% of the time. Adventures await.

The HDTV debacle...if your clueless about this issue after 12 months of ads and announcements, you should not own a TV.

The Economy and Bailout. I wonder if most folks realize it will 18 months to two years before any effect takes place. Do you realized this will last 5-10 years? Like the "War on Terror", which would last a generation, most folks think the Bailout is a quick fix. Actually since the real Bailout needs to be $10 Trillion dollars, it is no fix. The will to fix this does not exist. It will not be fixed.
December 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM will fix this.

No comments: