Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Another Day.....

Just another day in the ruddiest city in America. This week I have multiple doctor appointments as the old bod' falls apart. Hurts to walk, hurts to sit, hurts period. Oh well, 3 years, 8 months and 28 days to go.

I've noticed that the NW must be the "Electric Wheelchair" capital of the United States...no where have I seen so many. Of course they are all "bullies" and drive faster than people on bikes! Talk about entitlement. Bah.

I laugh at all the Liberals here who think their "City" is the greatest place to live. Numb nuts in Colorado Springs thought that too. Talk about misinformed. Personally I can't think of five things that would ever make me stay here once I get my SS checks. I can't think of one. My problem and cross to bear...I've born worse.

Ah, let the crap begin...it's early yet. I can take it.

No comments: