Thursday, April 02, 2009

April 2009........So Far, So Good

Been hold up in my apartment, barely able to function with a painful neck (arthritis, and throbbing headache) for two days. None ending rain doesn't help. Thought it was my "light" stretching exercise from Monday, working my neck muscles. I tweaked my neck on waking this AM and "pop", something aligned..."poof", pain gone! The scary part.....it could go the other way and I'd be flopping on the floor like a carp!

Enough about me. Getting ready to cross the river, to get a new hard drive for my PC and some cleaning supplies at the dollar store before the rains begin again in earnest. Then it's down to the Senior Center for lunch and more PC action on the slow Internet (all those bored Spring Breakers).

My life is full.

No comments: