Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday, not Monday



NW and life update: I think, therefore I offend. No really, I listen to the old folks at the "Home" tell their stories about previous wealth and social position, yet all are now on Section 8, and suffer from numerous health problems. What's the point?

They sound like the Portland Trail Blazers, making excuses for being "beaten like a circus monkey" last night. Waaaaaaaaaa, NBA wannabees!

Sunny and nice for a few days, except for the tree pollen which seems to annoy me, that and a few blood sucking bed bugs. They don't hurt when they bite, but my bed sheets look like I've been bedding virgins! When pigs fly!

Very quiet today actually, where do the bums go on Sunday? They sleeping in? It's 12:00 noon.....hello? Nothing on TV, except those damn "paid programs". When did that crap start? I remember back in the 1950's and 60's they had old movies on in the afternoon. Chill, order a pizza with a quart bottle of red cream soda and veg. That is when I wasn't out in the woods building forts, man traps, and bombs with black gunpowder. Dang, those where the good old days!

Nothing more to report, will head to the river on the streetcar, and watch mega yachts tied to the docks, they never leave.

No comments: