Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting Stuff........Luck, or Blessing?

Like Charlie on "Two and a Half Men", sometimes things just come to me without effort. Things I need, like a comfy chair or even money. I wonder....is it just luck, taking advantage of an opportunity, or a blessing from God? Unlike Charlie however, cute, nubile, 30 yr old sex partners don't seem to appear!

I am now maxed out on space in my 360 sq ft studio apartment. Still have room for some more pictures and some plants, my first I'll get today! Some days, retirement is good!

"Today's" segment on Credit made me laugh. FICA Scores, credit reports, loan payments and credit card debt only matter if you play that "game"...and it is a game. I have never played it, cared to play it and have never won....or lost that game! Cash....ever head of it? If you can't pay cash, you don't need it or can't afford it. Our Grandparents didn't use credit back in the 1930's. Presently we are paying the price of living on future earnings....there aren't any. You lost your job, can't find a new one more than minimum wage, and spent your $50,000 IRA. Wait your me! Welcome to the "Golden Years"!

No comments: