Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Call 666, The Rudeness Police




Three people walking abreast on a four foot wide sidewalk, slacker homeless spit on sidewalks, trash everywhere, no one says "excuse me", pushing to get first in line, etc. People are just rude!

I've blogged about this before, but the trend grows worse. Gang bangers whine about being disrespected. How about "normal people" disrespecting everyone! Mindless robots waddle down the streets tuned out to the real world with iPod earphones on, or cell phones glued to their ears, bump into folks and keep going like zombies. It's not just rude, it's a sad state of affairs.

I don't remember being raised to be polite per say, it just feels like the correct thing to do, "Golden Rule" and all that. So in my reclining years, I've decided to become the rudeness police and call offenders on it. What are they going to do to a 60 year old man, kill me?

No comments: