Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Argue with a Liberal

OMG, arguing with a Liberal gives me a headache and drives up my blood pressure! It's as though one is trying to convince an aborigine of the existence of the atom or an atheist that God exists. Liberals closed minded thought process assumes they are correct in all their infinite wisdom and insights. Most are legends in their own minds!

Whether speaking of subjects as divers as President Obama's Health Care, deficit spending, or the war on terror, all problems stem from Republicans and Conservatives. The democratic dogma will save both the nation and mankind. This baseless spew, literally makes me ill. The flaming Liberal has been gone for thirty minutes, but my blood still boils.

Time to go to my "happy place"...the liquor store!

No comments: