Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Whats up? Not Much!


This is pretty much the view today!


OK here it is almost the end of January. The Superbowl is set. The economy is tanking as I predicted, yea, two years later than predicted, but tanking none-the-less.

It's cold and sunny today....well its 34F which for the NW is cold. Bah, it's nothing.....and, it's not raining!

Job market is getting tight here..like it wasn't already. Layoffs locally are increasing.....daily. Yet $500,000 condos keep getting built. Some are even being rented as apartments.....for $1850/mo!

Do I really care? No not really. I have food, shelter, clothes. Even when I last worked full time (32+ hrs/wk), I didn't make enough to live and pay all my bills on time, so the lack of income or money is meaningless. Oh well.

Time to write another blog, in another blog.

No comments: