Wednesday, January 02, 2008

SSDI ............Mandatory Psych Exam




I am pretty sure my shrink went to his own, after my visit!

Do I hear voices? Was I abused? (DUH!) Do I abuse drugs and alcohol? Is a 12 pack pr week abuse?
Uh huh.

I tell him my main problem is my arthritis in my neck and back....pain in my back and hips. How long can I stand or sit........."er, about 1 hour?" hey I can stand all day, sit all day, walk all day.......but I am in severe pain all day!

Some days when I worked in the bookstore 8 hours, with an hour for lunch, 90 minutes each way on the bus.....so basically I was gone from my house for 12 hours! I could barely move and walk the last two blocks from the bus stop home...........OMG! Ouch.

So he asked and tested my memory, asked about my 14+ years of depression/anxiety since I first began treatment, asked about sleeping, eating, weight loss....215# in August 2006 to 174 now! Blah, blah, blah.

Quite strange.

No comments: