Thursday, January 03, 2008

Yippie, Next Week a Neurologist Exam

Gee, I get to go to a neurologist next week to check on the arthritis's progress pinching my spinal column and find out about my hip problem.....it's pretty hard climbing stairs!

Perhaps the damp weather here aggravates it.....since it is raining again! Duh!

OMG, I am pain again today and that is after my daily 500 mg Naproxin. Of course I have walked about 20 blocks to find a branch library and cross the river bridge. A bus pass would be nice!

Some dumb ass in the shelter coughed....like hacking up a lung......all night long. I said to someone he needs to go to the hospital. They claim he just came back. Several suggested putting him out of his misery with a pillow! Yes, he was that annoying!

Another day, another donut!

No comments: