Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bent, the Hermit

I've gone into Hermit mode. I have to live for one more year to collect Social Security, and it gets more difficult by the day! People annoy me; they make me angry; my mouth wants to say mean things to them; I want to beat them like a baby fur seal!

So Hermit mode is survival mode! Portland, OR is home to more dead brained scumbags then I have ever seen in my life. The walking insane are rude, crude, and obnoxious...and they live in my building! I know of more drug dealers, drunks, and drug users than all the rest of my life put together. In all my years in college, I never knew one! It's disgusting to see 60+ year old "hippies" stoned and drunk out of their minds!

Portland the Liberal La La Land of the NW is proud of it's diversity. I ask myself everyday, "What does diversity do for me?" Not one damn thing! I like white people!

So I have to survive for one more year, when I can once again return to the Northeast, MN, MI, WI, or NY buy a plot of land. build a small cabin, and live s a true hermit, like my Uncle Louie!

No comments: