Friday, September 04, 2009

A conservative......oh my!

Last evening, I was sitting on the patio with a few residents of the "Home", when the flaming liberal "building gossip" accused me of being a Conservative Republican! Oh my, what slander!

Hell yes I am a Conservative Republican, and have been for over 40 years. In 1967 I was a "Young Republican" in college working on Nelson Rockefeller's campaign for President. Now I will never be a "my party right or wrong" Republican but I assuredly will never embrace the concepts of Liberalism.

In fact I may be classified as a Radical Conservative, since I believe in world population control, killing the enemy in war vs winning their hearts and minds, fiscal responsibility yet reduce the power of the Federal Reserve, and many other positions, deemed "Radical".

Ever since I was a Political Science major in college, back in 1971, I have always thought that Liberals will kill us all, with their ideals of peace at any price and capitulation to enemies both foreign and domestic!

No comments: