Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Big Tenant Meeting

The meeting was a success.  About forty people out of 118 showed up to vent their fustrations.  Topics were from personal hygine (stinky people), drugs & drug dealing, smoking, lack of management concerns & response, and swine flu.

Even though I was one of two, behind the scenes organizer......I was not blamed ....er....credited with such!  (I love stirring things up!)

Then the resident "nutter" went off about five times that he was being harrased and discriminated against by tenants and management.  I informed im that being an "idiot" was not a groupprotected by law.  He screamed at me that I was a bully.  I respond that if I was a bully, I'd break his other knee!  It was all great fun.

Another meeting is planed forjanuary after the non-smoking lease addendum goes into effect.

No comments: