Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Do People Care About You?

When is the last time someone asked how you were... and meant it?  I can honestly say almost never....friends (?) family, wives, children, etc.  They are concerned about how they feel, and will go into long, boring, monologs about it, but even after listening, they almost never ask about you!

My parents, after I left college never knew where I worked, if I went to Grad School, how my wife or kids were, nor did any relatives, or "friends" ever ask.  If you started to tel them, they would shortly change the subject.  Why?  They didn't really care.  They prefer not to know, so they make up lies to tell their friends (yes, they do that!).

Sometimes it feels sad, but more like anger, than no one cares....oh well, perhaps GOD loves  me!  Or not..

No comments: