Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes, I am a Trouble Maker!

OK, tomorrow is our first "Tenant" meeting for our building in two years.  It's all my fault, since I am an organizer.  It is an opportunity to let everyone voice complaints on topics from smoking (building going smoke free 1-1-10), litter, smelly tenants, crime, and any other issues.  Building managers have been excluded!  We'll see how that goes!

Issues like selling drugs, drug use, etc have been dealt with in part.  What I asked was how criminals got in the building , passing a background check, like I had to?  65 year old dopers and ex-cons!  My neighbors, how special!

An then there are the half-dozen "hoarders" who have newspapers and magazins piled three feet high in their apartment,  along with piles of treasures, etc.  (And they wonder where bugs come from?)

Management has voiced the opinion that they do not want to deal with tenant issues......OK, so the tenants will deal with them....majority rules, minority drools!

No comments: