Friday, July 13, 2007

Homeless.......An Adventure or "The End"?


OK, as of today, I am homeless. My son and his 250# girlfriend asked me to move out. I have no money and no where to go.

I got a small storage shed for my meager possessions. I guess I'll be sleeping on the street or a shelter. Oh well. God really hates me...LOL.

I'll be updating this on Tuesdays and Fridays, since those are my days off.

I guess I will also apply for disability, cause it is getting more difficult to work with my arthritis in my neck. It is pinching nerves in my spinal cord. Getting old sucks.

From talking to the doctor, several vertebra are also misaligned.....evidently from several childhood injuries that were never treated by my child-abusing parents. Falling, bike wrecks, baseball injuries, that actually, several I was knocked unconscious, but my parents never took me to the doctor. Uh huh.

updates from the "field"......literally!

No comments: