Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Postcards from the edge!

I am living on the street for two days now. I am getting a "garage" for rent in the apartment complex. I plan to sleep there! I was supposed to get it yesterday, but the dimwit leasing agent messed up the order and the door wouldn't open. So I had to sleep outside for the second night in a row. It's get darn cold at 4:00 AM.

The first night I found a spot on a wide ledge behind the privacy wall..........it was about 20' down. I was enjoying the view into the canyon when something "large" comes busting through the brush and starts shaking and climbing the tree in front of me. It didn't make any growls, but sound pretty big! Well........I left, LOL

Last night I heard coyotes!

Hopefully tonight I'll have "shelter", my air mattress and blankies.......I am pretty tired and sore!

I spend the days wandering around this end of town. At least it's not winter!

No comments: