Friday, July 20, 2007

Life on the Street

Ahhhhhhhh, life on the street. I am downtown CS...to get a bus pass and to check out a "flop house in and old 1920 hotel. furnished all utilities across from a park and police station, with dozens of bars nearby! My kind of place.........$375.......now all I need is that money from my car. It's really not bad....clan safe and dry. I'll bring my little TV and Computer....and will be good to go.

Meanwhile the "garage" ain't so bad. It poured last night, lots of lightening, but I was dry and in my own airbed!

I tried to eat a $2 lunch with the old people today........you have to be 60! Someone needs to "define" a senior and make it the same. 50 for AARP, 55 for Denny's Senior meals, 62 for golf, and 60 to eat a $2 lunch. Uh huh.

I am at the library and my hour of time is almost over.

No comments: