Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Homeless.......Not!

OK, I am off the streets......no more sleeping in electrical meter boxes or garages on the floor. I moved into a efficiency room in an old flop house. I made several bus trips to get my stuff.......last one was my 13" TV............moving by bus is no fun....glad it wasn't a 27" !

Library is open late evernight........hence I am posting! Lots of bums, homeless, runaways, etc. downtown.......they all hang out together. Already saw my first drug deal going down!

I wasn't too comfortable sleeping outside.....it was warm enough, but I was wary of coyotes, snakes, bears, etc. Oh, and packs of little 14 yr old male punks!

I have decided to never see any of my famly , children, etc.............ever again! To them I am dead! Oh well.

I haven't seen my oldest daughter, now 35, since she was 7. I can do it, their loss, not mine!

The adventure continues.

No comments: