Thursday, July 05, 2007

Uh Huh.........Why am I still Here??


OK, I am really, really, close to going postal.....I mean taking out someone in a bloody, gory, pile of worm food! How much can anyone take? Really? Most people would have "offed" themselves years ago, if they had to put up with the crap I do....yearly!

People laugh at me....yes, they really do, they think I am making up this crap. NOT!

Every year, at least 6-12 "major" events take place, and have since 1967. Just this year......just this year, (you'd kill yourself if you knew about the last 40 years).... I moved to another state, lost all my retirement savings, my car broke and has been stolen, I work for peanuts, my son attempted suicide and cut his wrists........took three hours to clean up all the blood, etc., etc.

Back in 1985 as I was facing bankruptcy number 2...I had the barrel of the gun in my mouth and my finger on the trigger. My biggest regret in life.......not pulling that goddamn trigger!

No comments: