Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Friggen New Year!

Another year.......how many more can there be? It's depressing to think there may be 40, if I live to 100.....oh, kill me now! Screw that. No wonder I have DNR on my drivers license!

I don't see too much happening in 2008. I'll get a job, or a disability check. Hey, maybe I'll even get my money for my Monte Carlo I sold last July 3rd, 2007. I'll be homeless or I'll get a subsidized apartment. I'll be in the NW, or I'll be some place else. Big woop!

I hope they record the asteroid hitting Mars the end of January...that will be cool to see.

Not much else to get excited about. I am sure I'll be alone at the end of 2008. No one but God will ever love me unconditionally ever again. (OMG the person next to me at the library stinks!)

No comments: