Thursday, January 15, 2009

Help, I See Old People!

Well, I witnessed once again, altercations between "old people" today.

It seems you get crabby and short tempered when you get past 70 yrs old. The problem in general is fat people, old ladies, Chinese who speak no English, and old men who can't hit the urinal, wash their hands before they pee......... whatever!

It must have something to do with hormones, the full moon, and their diet. At the Senior Center, they stand in line or sit waiting for lunch to be served for an hour, then don't eat it! Today was "Swedish Meatballs" and pretty good, but no seconds for me...cause too man old farts wasted it!

I found my shovel, a nice Smith and Hawkins spade, for $69. I'll buy that and hand it to someone to smack me up the head, when I turn into an "old foggie".

Even with the sun out and temps in the lower 50 degrees, they whine and complain. And sick much? I think being a hypochondriac increases when you reach a certain age, cause these folks have so many medical issues, it's a wonder the CDC doesn't take them away to isolation.

Time for a nice quiet walk.

No comments: