Friday, October 19, 2007

Another Day in Paradise

Getting more screwed by the day! The bank wouldn't transfer the money to Pay Pal, yet charged me NSF...twice @$35 each for the attempt.

Now I probably can't get money even if/when I get my replacement card. It's been four days since I reapplied for my job and have heard nothing. I'll call them after the store opens. Wow, it's amazing how much worse things can get.

Last night it rained, but I was "safe" in my doorway, but forgot about the dance club, where it must have been "Hip-Hop" night with all the blacks who got into two fights, and set off a burgler alam in a closed store.........45 minutes it rang, no cops ever showed up!

I am thinking of bailing to Tacoma or Seattle, but don't have any money.........a nickle, bah! I hope I get my replacement card by Saturday.

No comments: