Wednesday, October 03, 2007

WOW.....Things Really Can Get Worse !

Hmmmmm, just when I thought maybe I hit bottom, sleeping outside in doorways at 45F, wet from walking in the rain with leaky shoes, running out of money, and getting hungry.........what happens? I lost my ATM card.....caled the ATM owner..."Oh, we don't return lost cards, we destroy them!" Uh huh. So now I have $1.29 to my name.

I made a nice sign and attached it to my backpack.

Help!
Age=59
Education=BA, M.Ed
Homeless
Unemployed
Broke
Stranded & Need $110 for bus fare
"Priceless"
Also am Hungry


I'll see what happens. There are even less services and no shelter for homeless in this town. It's worse than Colorado Springs!

On top of that I explored a cool neighborhood yesterday, full of older apartment buildings lke that one I lived in in Ft. Collins........my kind of style. Oh, well.

No comments: