Friday, October 12, 2007

Sleeping in the Cold and Damp!




My home is your front porch!

Dang it was cold and raining last night, now I have a cold and the beginning of a sore throat! I got a new blanket, but need a "0F" sleeping bag which I can buy if I ever get pay pal to release my deposit of 5 days ago!

Oh, and yesterday I got a cane! This keeps me from tipping over, since my arthritus squeezing my spinal cord is effecting my balance a little! I thought maybe it would help me cross the street in traffic........NOT!

The sun came out today, for a while, and I saw blue sky for the first time in two weeks!

This is starting to sort of suck, I can't leave broke and without camp gear........I can't buy a bus ticket without money. Dang it! At least I can get food and shelter during the day.

Have I mentioned that this entire town and college campus pretty much closes down at 9:30 PM? I have never heard of a college town or major city that did not have at least a 24 hr Starbucks! (They all close at 10 pm!) No Perkins or Village Inn's either.....strange, very strange!

No comments: