Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OD........Oh My!






Yesterday there was an OD in the bathroom at PSU. Cops, emergency workers out the gazoo! Funny how students and the homeless have no place to live, but all carry cell phones and can buy drugs!

Did I mention they are also stupid? They ask if you want some "shake & bake", what ever the hell that is, right on the the street. What happend to the rule of thumb, "Only buy from people you know?" No wonder at least 25% have done time!

Unfortunately, many of the social programs are geared toward helping alchoholics and drug addicts! So if you don't use, your abused by the system.

After sleeping outside, in cold clear air, three nights without blankets in 40F weather, I hope the buttwipe that stole my bedroll was warm, I finally got two blankets and a ground pad yesterday.....it was a small improvement, I guess I need more blankets! I need a friggen -10F sleeping bag! At least it's not raining or snowing!

No comments: