Saturday, November 03, 2007

Drama, Just not on TV!



OMG
, everyday there is Drama among the homeless. Today it was a 300# black dude in a wheel chair against another black guy over a free sandwich that the 300# wanted, but didn't get. They were going to go at it outside, with knives, but a Security Guy was there and he calmed them down.

Usually it is the crack-whore skanky women who are moaning and bitching about stuff...at 6:30 AM ! they would all make good ex-wives!

Today I tried collecting cans for deposit money......I walked about 20 blocks, in two different directions, and got three cans, @ 5 Cents/can ! Uh Huh. About as good as the $1.85 I got panhandling over three hours. but I did find a nice area of town to look for a studio, lots of older "Vintage" buildings. Very cool.

The homeless have now been banned from the student union at the college, but are allowed in the Library. Oh well. I am at the public library downtown as I type.

It is a beautiful, sunny, 65F day and very nice here, vs the last time I was in that "Vintage Apartment area. It was about the third day I was in town, no umbrella and leaking shoes, and it poured rain "cats and dogs". But at that time I still had some cash. I have been cashless since October 1 st. Oh well.

No comments: