Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thieves, Crooks, and Other Scumbags




Have I ever mentioned that at least 50% of homeless people are thieves and ex-cons? Little blue teardrop tattoos drop from one eye (killed someone in prison). They brag about their incarceration, like they are owed "respect", meanwhile they steal you sleeping bag when your not looking!

Last night, this scumbag, who sleeps near me, stole some cut little girls backpack from the nearby campus library. She had left it unattended. Of course, he thought her wallet, laptop, etc, was in there. I looked at him like he was insane, and moved to the other side of the room.

Of course, he leaves me there to talk to the girl and the police after she returns. She was mostly upset because all her class notes from the semester were in there, and finals are coming up. What a scumbag!

I am not a snitch, so I remained silent and unknowing to the girl and the cop, but plan to have a "few words" with the scumbag for putting me in an awkward position. I even spent some time looking for the backpack on the way back to where I camp, but did not find it.

The sleazeballs steal from each other, as well as the "sheeple". It is about as low as you can go. After the Apocalypse, a bullet to the head will be justice they deserve.

No comments: