Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunny, No Drama, Still Broke and Homeless








Wow, it turned into a beautiful sunny day after a morning "drizzle". I just walked along the river-walk, after eating lunch. Very nice. The Mountain, a volcano, looks fake, like Paramount's Logo!

Church was rockin', and provided breakfast again for helping set up and take down. I managed to hide my bedroll and heavy coat, instead of carrying all over...nothing says "homeless" like a bedroll and backpack!

Daylight savings time ended, and since it was Sunday and quiet, I slept in, until 7:30 adjusted time! Time for a nap at the campus library, cause I am tired from walking!

Tomorrow I am going to try some social service agencies for help, cause the book store I am sure won't rehire me cause I "quit"........screw them cheap bastards anyway!

No comments: