Friday, November 30, 2007

Blacks are the Boogy Man ?




Rousted once again in the middle of the night. Once again its loud mouth, male blacks, who circled my spot where I was "camped" at least 5 times. Other groups are baying and singing at the tops of their lungs in a residential area...at 2:30 AM!This makes two times this week I have been rousted by a black male.

Blacks here are very aggressive, in your face, willing to fight over everything from a empty chair in the day shelter, to a sleeping spot in someones doorway. Even in Detroit they weren't that in-your-face. I find their attitude of demanding "respect", and getting their share, to be more than annoying.

I am not afraid of them, on a one to one basis, but as in high school, I am wary of groups or packs of punks. Of course they feel that since I am white, I owe them and that they, by being black, are entitled. Uh huh.

I found one solution, a curfew! Homeless people, gangs, or punks or blacks, yes, even college coeds, have no reason to be wandering the streets at 3:00 AM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curfew

2 comments:

realone101 said...

One question*probably will turn into more*
-Are blacks as a group/whole people now in the same categorey as gangs?
-So, just by meeting a few intimidating "black" people now all of them need a curfew?
-Isn't that stereotyping?
-Get ear pluggs, people live, and they live out loud. So just deal with it you loser.

Nicole said...

I'm sick of the likes of you! I believe it is folks like you who struggle with the day to day rigor of inhaling and expelling oxygen- breathing that is- that have not a modicum of truth and continue to perpetuate foolishness such as this. I am confident that you were either a poor student or were absent those days when History spoke clearly and vividly regarding the ubiquitous sufferings of Native Americans, African Americans, Jews, Japanese, and so on and so on; by the hands of those of the Paler Nation...i.e, White Folks. If there is to be a color (for you have not the faintest clue when it come to race, and culture...I just made you stumble Sweet Cakes, sorry) of people who has wreaked savage acts against humanity with cataclysmic proportions it would be drum roll please...(((((((WHITE FOLKS)))) If you want to make a change, change your mind and be open to the truth of what really is going on here! By the way, Barak Obama IS EL Presidente de Los Estados Unidos de America!!! And that scares you because on a deep level- the cellular level, you know that what I speak of is true when I say that GOD who can also attest to this, will repay. Repent for the past, don't repeat the past. I suggest for your irrational fear of those who don't look like you is a mild dose of Zoloft!
Kindest regards,
Khol
P.S. Boogedy, boogedy!!!