Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Seperate But Equal



Yeah, here we go again. I put out a bunch or crackers, cheese, sausage, and hot mustard to share with the guys in the shelter, go to the bathroom, and come back....it's all gone. Here is this black dude with all of it!

I fumed for a few minutes, but just can't keep quiet. I told him that was for everyone, not just for him. He starts giving me crap, but I told him that was my stuff I put out to share. Screw him!

I have never seen such rude people....so bent on "getting their share", like they don't eat, or someone owes them! BS, I don't owe them jack!

No other minority acts like this, only friggen blacks. They are only 7% of the population...but compose 40% of the shelter, 50% of the homeless, 75% of the crime....like the bunch standing on my street corner every night selling dope!

Unlike other minorities, they refuse to integrate into American society. They want their own society, separate but equal to whites. I say give it to them. Make the old Confederate States, the African-America. Ship them all there from all the other major cities! Screw this crap!

No comments: