Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wooooo, Wooooo......I Survived Christmas!




Yeah, it's over. Another friggen Christmas, I'll never celebrate it again...ever!

Now let's see what January 2008 brings.........."Bring it on!"

I have got two doctor appointments the first week. I get to find out what the searing pain in my right hip is all about......tumor? Arthritis spreading? I don't know or care. Death by medical inaction? LOL

I sure would like to get my money for the car I sold back in July 3, 2007. I don't understand why it takes so long for the legal system to work...they got my car and was returned the money paid to me by PayPal. I have no car or money.......I say they owe me my money...what's to discuss?

Oh well, the old fart I built a house for owed my $18,500 without interest from 1985.........he never paid, and now he is dead. I'll never get that money either.

Oh well, forget the past, it just pisses me off. Back to the future!

No comments: