Monday, December 03, 2007

Blacks, part 2

Wow, attempting to get into an emergency Red Cross Shelter due to the storm. waited in line , I was #8, for two hours. By the time they opened at 8:00 (they provide shelter, but make you wait in the rain two hours?? No wonder people were getting killed in New Orleans), five black guys push their way to the front of 65 people and think they are getting in first. I tell them to get at the end of the line. (No other people said anything) They immediately are in my face, "I'll kill you man, kick your ass" I said, Wow your gonna beat up a 60 yr old, your tough" They tried to push me down the stairs!

In church, GOD told me to just leave it alone. OK.

It's kind of strange how agressive black men are on the west coast. After living in Michigan, the Detroit Metro area, for almost 10 years, I never had anyone get in my face...or in Colorado.. I have been here two months and it's happened over 6 times....more than the entire rest of my life! What's with that?

Oh well, I'll just listen to GOD, and stay out of trouble.

No comments: