Friday, December 21, 2007

Thank You...???

OK, I get annoyed real easily by people cutting into lines, when everyone else has been waiting..sometimes in the rain, for 30 minutes. I call them on it, each and every time, no matter who it is, or how big they are....What are they gonna do, kill me?,

So the guys are waining at the day shelter for the 6 computers.....I am #5 in line....and after waiting in line for 20+ minutes, these two yoyos push their way up the stairs ahead of me and several others. So I say, "Hey dude, it's who is in line downstairs, and not who gets up the stairs first." He moved off.

When I get back to the shelter last night, this black dude says, "Thank you." I ask what he is talking about and he says it's for straightening out that dude cutting in line. Yeah, OK.

I hate being the "Rude" police, but someone has to!

No comments: