Monday, July 13, 2009

July 2009.....I'm Still Here

July 2009.......still trapped in PDX, the most boring, diverse, dirty, and rude city I have ever lived in! The news everyday has murders, house fires, home invasions, etc. It is worse than Detroit....yeah I've lived there, or rather in the Metro area!

Portland has no culture, too many people under 40 yrs old who think its still the 1970's and they are "hippies". More homeless than can fit in a major sports arena and 75% of which are not even from Oregon. They are "transients" on an adventure and too lazy to work, even if anyone would ever give them a job! Like Colorado, Oregon is the land of the $8 to $9 per hour jobs! Yet it is the most expensive state I've lived in and makes Colorado, another low wage state, look like a bargain!

In thirteen months, in October of 2010, I am so out of here!

No comments: