Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Memoirs of an Abused Toddler"

An acquaintance that I know, is visiting Mongolia for the summer as a paid volunteer...she pays to volunteer. She is a retired college professor and is writing her "memoirs", as is a mutual friend in my building. I have never thought of such a writing project, but if I did, mine would be titled "Memoirs of an Abused Toddler" or some such title.

I have already made a short video on "You-Tube" called "Black Obscurity" dedicated to my abusing and mostly evil mother.

I was an only child until I was three years old, then my sister was born. I have zero fond memories of my preschool years. When my mother got tired of my toddle boy antics, she locked me in the empty attic or rat infested basement for hours! That I remember. She killed my pets and called the deaths "accidents". I doubt that I'll be writing about all that, because then I'll have to include the UFO incident of 1967 and 1971...I don't want to go there!

No comments: