Monday, July 27, 2009

Talking to God......He answers!

Here is where my "fans" separate the wheat from the chaff (me). I normally don't talk to God, even though I believe in God. I used to think God hates me, but understand now his love is unconditional.

About five years ago I had my first ever dream about an angel. I was in my office back in Michigan, surrounded by what I called the "Office Christians". Standing at my desk was "Gabriel", the Archangel. White outfit, white wings, seven feet tall, the whole nine yards, so to speak. We talked for quite awhile, yet none of the "Office Christians" could see him, only me. Then he whispered things to me and told me they were secrets for me to know. What were they? Beats me, they were secrets. I still don't know.

So last night I was watching a PBS show about the Blitz in London, on December 29, 1940. It was very interesting, shocking, with interviews from several survivors and their haunting stories. At the end it was stated that 40,000 were killed, all that damage to London, etc. I suddenly asked God, why and how that could happen. The answer, whispered to my mind:

"The Cleansing"

No comments: