Thursday, July 30, 2009

No Nutter Like an Old Nutter

Growing old was never a goal, but just the same, I never realized that one went nutters upon reaching a certain age! OMG, most days I can barely stay in my building listening to the constant whine about illness, neighbors, heat or cold, etc. I think most "old farts" are happiest when they can bitch about something. I know that applied to my mother and in-laws. Recent radio ads talk about aggression being a sign of Alzheimer's disease...most old men must have it then cause they always start fights and arguments, or are belligerent drunks! The old batty women just cry "My pussy hurts".....a saying a friend in Colorado made up, that's fitting!
So I escape on the Trolley or go to the Senior Center, or library. So far, so good!

No comments: